Livris is an urban design hotel, excellently equipped to the latest standards. It combines functionality, harmony, and elegance. Livris is mystical, charming, it exudes simplicity. Livris is a unique place that offers perfect comfort and peace, located in the business district of the city, and just a few minutes from the main roads and the center of Zagreb.
Livris Hotel’s design was created by a team of architects. Fusion of monochrome neutral clean lines and rich use of materials and textures such as wood, metal and glass, each space exudes charm and individuality. In the interior, we find the combination of different materials and textures, elements with simple modern lines that appear noble and chic. Livris is bathed with the play of sunlight and intimacy of artificial light that contributes to the mystique, and also gives a sense of protection from the outside world.
Livris Hotel has 30 modernly decorated rooms (5 single, 21 double, 2 deluxe rooms with balcony and 2 suites, one with a jacuzzi), private parking, lounge bar and restaurant. All rooms are equipped to the highest standards, including Chamambra beds, which are a symbol of quality, design and comfort.
We look forward to seeing you and expecting you with joy!
Facilities of Livris Hotel
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Car Rental
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
Food & Drink
- Kids’ Meals
- Bar/lounge bar
- Possible renting for business receptions
Reception: 24-hour front desk
- Baggage Storage
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Shuttle Service from/to Zagreb Airport
- WiFi is available throughout the property and it is free of charge.
- Free! Crib for children under 2 years, free of charge, available on request and needs to be confirmed by management. One child under 6 years stays free of charge if the child sleeps in existing bed with parents.
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids’ TV Networks
- Children’s books and picture books
- Board Games/Puzzles